Sunday, January 10, 2010

Say Cheese!

Kanyon wanted to take pictures with my camera the day after Thanksgiving. In a matter of 15 minutes, he'd taken almost 100 pictures. Most of the pictures were of inanimate objects, such as: chairs, the floor, outlets, light fixtures, walls, etc. And most of the photos were blurry because he was taking photos so fast with a moving hand. But he managed to walk around the house taking photos of everyone as well. And the photos prove that everyone smiled happily for him.I enjoy taking photos of my family members, but seriously every time I bring out the camera and tell my boys or my husband that I want a picture, this is the procedure: I hear groans, I have photos of people with frowning faces, I make threats, and then I get ONE good picture with smiles.
I'm thinking from now on if I want a cheerful picture of somebody in my family, I'll just give the camera to Kanyon and have him do it for me! Because everybody's more than happy to smile for him!!!

1 comment:

darcymae said...

kids with cameras are my favorite! you always end up with some choice photos.

i did get the present for the baby that you left at my house on christmas eve. THANKS! both shirts are SO cute and we cant wait until he is big enough to wear them. sorry we werent there but we had an appt at the hospital for a nonstress test. i would have loved to have seen you!