Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Haircut I Never Dreamed of Doing

After 2 months of being with us, Phineas and Ferb got their first haircuts.
Seriously, 4-H pigs get their hair clipped.
Who knew? (uhhh, I had no clue)
We took the pigs to get weighed in at the fairgrounds to see their progress, then Josh and Ammon washed them.
And then Josh and I each took a pig and clipped their hair. Including their facial hair, ear hair, back hair, bum hair, leg hair. Ew Ew Ew!
They're similar to little children and don't hold still, so we followed them around a little stall clipping away! It was very interesting, and actually wasn't toooo bad. Well except for a few parts of the pig that I made Josh do!
(Josh clipping Ferb)
(me clipping Phineas--only my hand is visible because it's hard to take a photo with one hand and clip a pig with the other hand at the same time!)

2 comments:

darcymae said...

sounds like good times. i put that down on the list of things i can not do and still die happy.

Ryan n Heidi said...

I didn't know pigs were so well groomed! ha!