Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Like a Sister

This girl is like a sister to me.

She is 16 going on 17 and loves being with friends, just like my own youngest sister.

She is fun and outgoing and has her own style, just like my 2nd to youngest sister.

She is a great listener, is caring, and isn't afraid to be herself, just like my 3rd to youngest sister.

I love this girl just like I love my sisters...she's a loving babysitter to my boys, a good friend to me, and a bright influence in our home! And since I don't live near any of my own sisters, I am lucky to have this girl around! Thank you Kimi!

2 comments:

Tabbi said...

Thanks for the compliment. This girl might be better than the real deal, keep her around! xoxo

Tawna said...

Thanks Kala, I thought a lot today about what you said about me, that I am not afraid to be myself. That means a lot to me that you can see that in me :) Sure love you!