Monday, September 28, 2009

Goodbye Summer

The leaves are changing colors, the mornings are colder, the days are shorter, the smell of autumn is in the air! Fall is my favorite season, but at the same time I hate bidding farewell to summer. To help me with the transition of welcoming the fall, I have to formally say goodbye to the wonderful summer we've had. I do so by reiterating my completed Top Ten List. So, here's my
Summary of Summer 2009:

1. Tolman Reunion at Mantua

2. Corbett Reunion in Salmon

3. Perkins Reunion at Yellowstone

4. Visit G & G Perkins in Spokane

5. Take boys to swimming lessons

6. Host our annual BBQ with friends

7. Raise pigs and take them to the fair

8. Weed, Water, and Watch the garden and pumpkin patch grow!

9. Go camping and fishing at Iron Lake

10. Lay around the yard and enjoy the sunshine

7 comments:

Franson Funny Farm said...

I love, love, love the picture of Kanyon in the swing! That is the best ever!

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures, looks like you guys have had a fun busy summer! Thanks again for the applesauce I LOVE it!

Tawna said...

I love the picture of Kanyon too, he looks so happy! You had a fun filled summer!!!

Sunshine Designed said...

Congrats on a fun summer. Love that pic of Kanyon!

Emily said...

I'm so impressed with all you accomplished this summer! Looks like so much fun....How are the pumpkin sales going?

The Wanbergs said...

What a great summer. Wish I could say we did all that. That last picture of Kanyon in the swing with the clouds could be on a Kodak commercial for sure. Bye bye summer.

Lani said...

Hi, my name is Lani, Emily introduced you on her blog and you are awesome!