Wednesday, November 24, 2010

in the blink of an eye...

...a snowstorm came, lots of snow fell, and the beauty of fall ended. Just. Like. That.

All good things must come to an end, and the fall of 2010 was no exception. The long and glorious, lovely and gorgeous fall of 2010 was the warmest, most colorful, most vibrant one I ever remember witnessing, and I've been so pleased that it's lasted for as long as it has!

And now that winter is inching its way in and fall is on its way out, I'm glad to say that I have no regrets from seeing it before its passing. My personal project--item number 1 on the "fall 2010 top 10" list--was to see the leaves change colors. I revelled in completing the task; I took a picture of every bold-colored, awe-inspiring, breath-taking tree that I beheld, just to make sure that I wouldn't forget its beauty so easily after the colors were gone. And although the pictures do no justice to God's real creations, I'm grateful that I actually took the time to enjoy it all.

I loved God's Masterpiece of Autumn 2010! The first installment of photos was posted HERE, and this is the last installment of my tribute to the colors of nature this fall!
Dear Fall,
I've enjoyed every minute that you shared your colors with me.
Every red, orange, yellow, and brown hue I accepted as your gift to me.
Thank you for so many splendid moments!
Your Fan,
Kala

No comments: