Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's Autumn-Time, It's Autumn-Time!!

One day in September, the season of fall introduced itself. I noticed it first on this tree:

And shortly after that, the natural reds, oranges, and yellows no longer presented themselves in this form:

Because the colorful hues had been transferred to a much larger scale of display:

And once the colors had manifested themselves, I was on the hunt for more. I wanted to discover the brightest and boldest, the most vivid and colorful trees around. And this is what I found:








Change is evident in the fall in all aspects: the days get shorter, the evenings feel colder, and the vibrant colors quickly fade. Each magnificent display of color must be appreciated right away, because the grandeur is short-lived: as soon as the beauty is displayed for the world to see and appreciate and enjoy and love, the leaves succumb to the surrounding environment, and become lost--falling to certain death.


Dearest Autumn, oh how I adore you! Each year, I fall in love with you all over again!!!

No comments: