Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Snip Snip

He likes it long.

I like it short.

But the more I tell him I want him to trim it, the more he insists on growing it out.

I'm talking about his goatee:

One night in July, after weeks of hinting it would look better with just a 1/2 inch cut off of it, my girlfriend Kimi came over. She helped me persuade him that we should cut it, and surprisingly, he allowed us!!! Kimi's friend & our cousin Jeff came too, and he tried to convince Josh that he was making a mistake, letting two girls cut his facial hair after midnight, since we were all pretty tired. Jeff thought the end result would be disastrous. But thankfully, Josh didn't listen to reason and he let us proceed.

We each took a pair of scissors, and met in the middle.
Well, almost met (cut me some slack, it WAS after midnight)!


He had to fix our trim job, of course, but I still consider it a success! Because for the first time in 12 years of marriage, Josh let me take a pair of scissors to his facial hair!!!

And I think it looks MUCH better!!!

(wouldn't you agree?!)

BEFORE:


AFTER:

4 comments:

darcymae said...

i DEFINITELY agree!!

Gina said...

That's why I thought he looked different, I thought he had shaved but he tooks some of that goatee off, I just hadn't see him in a while!

Miss Heather said...

SO MUCH HOTTER! Josh, you look SO HOT with a short goatee!!! :)

My Weightloss Journey said...

So much better!!!