Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Leave it to Cleaver

The object: take a good-looking self-portrait photo
The subjects: me and my sis-in-law Jen

The challenge: actually getting a good-looking photo of ourselves without visible distractions included in the shot...

The photo session started out with just a little visible crack...So we changed the position of the camera, and discovered a different visible crack...So we changed the angle of the camera again, and found out it could get even worse on both accounts...After taking 6 photos, and none of them improving the obvious visible distractions, we wised up, moved the camera closer to our faces, and finally were successful:

Mission Accomplished--but I think my favorite photo from the session is the most embarrassing one!! It makes me smile just looking at it! Thanks Jen for the laughs (even if they were at our expense)!!!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! At least you're well endowed right? Mine have shriveled up & died & I almost step on them when I walk now that I've stopped nursing. :)

Sunshine Designed said...

OH man! I wasn't sure you were going to post those. That was hilarious! Good times. Hey, we have to be proud of the assets God gave us, right? I'd much rather it have been a smaller frame, but what can you do?

D'Neill said...

THAT was HILARIOUS :)

Sunshine Designed said...

Needed a good laugh. Had to come revisit this one.