Thursday, August 26, 2010

Family & The Fourth: Part 2

On Sunday, the 4th of July, we had lunch with Josh's family before his siblings left to return to their homes. My parents and sister and brother's family came up and ate with us too, and visited for a while on their way to Washington. It was such a wonderful luncheon, being able to spend time with both of our families. I truly enjoyed the two hours that we were all together that day!

Highlights of Independence Day...

Eating together:

Wishing Jen a happy birthday:

Playing in the boat on the water:

Swinging:
(thanks Trina for the photo)

and more swinging:

and swinging some more:

Watching the Salmon fireworks show:

and Playing with Sparklers:

2 comments:

MikeS said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Actually, it was. I was there. I'm even in one of the pictures. I can't wait to come back for more.

Sunshine Designed said...

Kala, I must have genetically puffy eyes. Your pics are proof.

That was the best cake ever! Such a sweet present.

Love the pics of the kids, especially your sparkler pics.