Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Boggler for the Blogger

Here's the scoop: I'm behind on editing my photos. Since I've been moving for the past month, and getting ready for my upcoming yard sale this past week, I don't have time to work on my photos right now so that I can post some on my blog. I hate being behind on my photos and my blogging, but hey...what am I gonna do about it?

Oh! I know! Let's play a game to pass the time!

Do you remember my contest "Boggler for the Blogger" from last summer? No? Okay, well, here's the rules:

1. You discover words in the grid below, using the same rules as the game 'Boggle' (the word must have letters connected--horizontally, vertically, diagonally. No proper nouns, no made-up words, no foreign words, no acronyms. Words must be at least 3 letters long. No cube can be used more than once in each word)

2. You are ONLY allowed to comment ONCE. On your comment, you are ONLY allowed to put up to 3 words. You cannot put a word that someone ahead of you has already put.

3. The game will last for 5 days. Next Tuesday (July 13), I will pick random winners to receive prizes, and I will resume my regular blogging again!!! Have fun!!!

9 comments:

Debra said...

Oh good...I am the frist...

ART

alyssa said...

tipsy

(as in, 'man I've had one too many, I'm feelin' a little TIPSY')

spree

(as in, 'time for a shopping SPREE')

pity

(as in, "it would be a PITY if alyssa wasn't one of the random winners from this fun game")

Nancy said...

tires
sire

Salmon Tolman Family said...

(This is from Ammon) priest, series, erase.

Hansen Family said...

TIE

Anonymous said...

Ammon is such a smart kid!
Here's my words:
seer
trees
tries
--Tiffany

Meichelle said...

(this is my first time commenting on your blog. :D)
Spry
Stirs
Gipsy
(although sometimes its spelled different, hope it counts!)
Meichelle Johnson

Emily said...

Kala, I've come here every day for a month trying to see photos of your new house. I'm not smart at boggle. I love you, but you're killing me!!! House photos please.

Emily said...

I'm sorry. Was my post mean? I meant it in a funny "you're killing me" haha kind of way. Not a mean way. ;)