Saturday, December 26, 2009

Completion

I made it!!! All 25 days of Christmas are complete, and now I've got a holiday hangover...otherwise known as the let-down after the excitement has ended! I truly enjoyed each day, and I look forward to doing something similar next year for my friends and family who were not highlighted this time. Thanks to all of you for your kind remarks about my positive project! In case you missed it, CLICK HERE to read the blog that started it all.

I'm taking a break from blogging for a few days. Enjoy your holiday hangover weekend!

1 comment:

Hailey Linger said...

Hello...Where the heck did you get that snow. We don't live that far apart and I'm pretty sure I didn't see any of that. Send some up here please. I'm glad your back and I hope you had a great time in Utah. Other than the fact I had a hellacious cold on Christmas it was good here.