Monday, May 11, 2009

#6 Photo Tag

It's been a while since I got tagged, but I just got this one from my friend Rachel. It's very similar to this one I did in November.
Take the 6th photo from the 6th file on your computer, post it and blog about it:Good thing I just finished editing my New Orleans trip photos, or I wouldn't have even had a 6th folder yet!!! Josh and I went to New Orleans at the beginning of February for our 2nd annual Anniversary Trip. After the plane arrived there and we took our bags to the hotel, we spent time wandering around the city because we had no definite plans until the next day. I wanted to find a cool place to eat lunch, and since I've always wanted to go to a Hard Rock Cafe, and neither of us had ever eaten there, we decided to walk there to eat. I had a giant hamburger of some sort and a cool drink. It was so good (and pricey)!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I too have always wanted to eat at a Hard Rock Cafe, but because of the expense of it, never have. Looks like lots of fun!!