Tuesday, November 18, 2008

#4 Photo Tag

Thanks Debbie for the tag! Here's what you do: take the fourth photo in the fourth file in the computer, add it to your blog, and tell us what it's all about!!!
Here's Mine:

This is a photo of the Westminster Cathedral in London. After flying through the night and arriving in England at 6:00am, we had a full day ahead of us. We took a 30 minute train from the airport to a HUGE station located in London. From there we walked to our hotel, dropped off our baggage in a store room (it wasn't check-in time yet but we did NOT want to bring our suitcases with us all day) then got on a double-decker bus headed for the Westminster Abbey, where we would be getting off and walking to the sites in downtown London. I've never been out of the country before, and Josh had never been in London. IT WAS CRAZY!!! You know on "Harry Potter" when he takes the midnight train and the bus driver is madly driving all over the place, and the riders are literally being sloshed around? Well, that's what it felt like. When we saw the sign for the Westminster Cathedral, we mistook it for our destination and got off the bus. I took a picture of this sight, because it's such a neat-looking building, but we never went inside. We spent 20 minutes walking in circles after that trying to figure out how to get where we really wanted to go. And we finally did. This was our first (of only 3) stressful and argumentative time on our vacation!
I hereby tag:
1. D'Neill
2. Tawna
3. Heather C.
4. Hailey

3 comments:

Emily said...

Still very envious here that you went to London! Hope all is well.

Laura D said...

wow....that is a really cool building. I looked at some of my Uncles pictures and he told me about that one but I never got to see it....I'm glad that was the picture you posted!!! fun to see!! oh I'm jealous by the way!!! :)

Debra said...

That's so fun that you got to go to London with your hubby! I went my Senior year in High School with the "Spanish Club". Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for Sharing!