Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I [heart] U

Valentines Day 2009 was just loverly! We had family and friends over for the weekend, which made it so much more fun! Josh's brother, Malachi, had his mission farewell on Sunday, and so on Saturday (the 14th), all of his siblings arrived! And the boys had their friend Wyatt over to play that day as well. After the Valentines Lunch, the boys exchanged Valentines around the table. I LOVE Valentine's Day! I think all that professing of love on one day is wonderful! Oh, and see the flowers on the table in the photo above? They were such a sweet surprise to me from My Valentine Man, who proposed to me on Valentines Day eleven years ago. Since the Tolmans were all together, family photos were taken that afternoon. After that, the boys had fun the rest of the day! (Seriously, why is taking family photos like pulling teeth? What is so hard about sitting and smiling? It's one of those great unanswered questions of life.) I enjoyed visiting with Josh's sister Tiffany and watching all my boys have fun playing with people they LOVE.
For all the boys in my life: Josh, Ammon, Jonah, Micah, and Kanyon, I HEART YOU!

3 comments:

Gina said...

cute, cute. I love the look of your new back ground. Also, I feel exactaly the same as you do about taking pictures, I am usually so mad when we get done, I cant even see straight. I was thinking about calling carrie heaps and get my kids pictures taken for easter, but the thought of calling brings back memories of the last picture taking experience!

Debra said...

Cute heart sandwiches. My kids always eat so much better when they get the fun stuff! Like IO said before, you're such a good mommy!

Jodi and Skott said...

What a great idea Kala!
Hope the ward party went well!? and that you and Josh will still be married by the time the house rearanging is done! hahaha Just kidding! It will be worth it when it's complete!
Oh, by the way, disc golf is very fun. I think there is a course in the Boise area somewhere. You play with special frisbees that you fly into baskets. There's courses and each hole has it's own par, etc. Try google for more info. It's really fun! We used to play in Tacoma all the time. The courses here in town are always so busy so we don't go as much. It's a fun family game too.