Thursday, August 7, 2014

1,000th one

This is my 1,000th blog post.

It took me over 6 years of writing, proofreading, taking pictures, and uploading photos to reach this landmark post; but I sincerely love journaling and capturing our lives through a camera lens, so I think it has been well worth all the time!

When I first started blogging in 2008, my family looked like this:

Now in 2014, this is what we look like:

In another 6 years, in 2020, our oldest will be out of the house, our youngest will be a teenager, our twins will be in high school, and Josh and I will both be in our forties.

Looking back on the last 6 years since I started this online journal, it seems like time has passed so slowly. But when I think about that same amount of time in the future from now, it seems like it's passing too quickly.

Life is all about the journey. I'm so grateful that I blog because it helps me better remember the essence of time we have shared together.

1 comment:

Mataya Klingler said...

Wow! They all look so young!