Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Champion Contestants

Many thanks to Jen and Melissa for playing along with my more difficult contest! You would both be excellent contestants on the real TV game Wheel of Fortune!!!
The complete phrases were:

1. LEO THE LION KING--difficulty level: medium
(Leo the Lion is the horoscope sign for part of August, and Lion King is a movie)
Jen and Melissa both got this one

2. AUGUST RUSH HOUR--difficulty level: hard
(August Rush is a movie, and rush hour is a common traffic congestion problem)
Jen got this one

3. HOT SUMMER NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM--difficulty level: easy
(Hot Summer Night is a song about summer, and Night at the Museum is a movie)
Jen and Melissa both got this one

Jen for getting 3 of 3, you win the title of champion contestant and your prize is a package of animal fruit snacks--a frequently used summer treat in our house. Melissa, for getting 2 of 3, you also win the title of champion contestant, and your prize is that knowledge!!! Thanks again girls! (And for the rest of you, I promise the next contest will be tons easier!!!)

4 comments:

Sunshine Designed said...

WOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOO! Man it feels good to win something. The older I get, the luckier I become! Thanks Kala!

Tawna said...

Oh man, I was totally going to do this one. I looked at quickly in the midst of packing and told myself I would come back to it later that night, and totally forgot. I'm so good at wheel of fortune too. Remember? I was better than everyone!! ;) Word games are so my thing.

Marsha said...

That was a really fun idea. I hope I catch your next contest.

Debra said...

Kala...You are just too fun!