Friday, February 28, 2014

February 2014 on FB

February 1: Got photo-bombed...but at least Ammon chose a nice symbol! ;)

February 3: Looking at these 2 photos of my family all together at New Years makes me smile. They remind me of how much I love my family! If you notice, my dad has the same face in the "smile" photo as he does in the "zombie" photo!! Cracks me up!
 February 6: So grateful that my youngest son is safe at home with me tonight...

February 8: 3.5 inches of snow overnight and it's still coming down! Lovin' the white stuff! Hopefully the roads won't be too bad, though...because today Josh is taking me to see Imagine Dragons perform in Boise!!! I'm so excited for our mini getaway that he completely planned!

February 10: Happy Birthday to my little boy Kanyon who's 7 years old today! He's feisty, smart, silly, and bossy! And since school was cancelled today, I'm sure he's going to celebrate all day by playing on his new gift: the much asked for, highly anticipated...ipod.

February 13: I was SOOO proud of my 1st grade music students on their Valentines Program today! They performed practically flawlessly! And all the responding "ahhhhhs" from the moms in the audience during tender moments made me so happy, too!

February 16: I <3 all="" are="" athletes="" background="" div="" inspirational="" little="" of="" olympics="" so="" stories="" the="" watching="">

February 22: Took the boys to see the Lego Movie yesterday, and I'm still laughing!!! I loved the cheesy cat poster, and the couch/bunk bed, and the theme song! We all LOVED it! What an excellent quality family film with clean humor and hilarious characters!

February 23: Loved watching the Olympics with my boys the last 2 weeks! I'm a bit sad to see it end! But, here's a happy twist to a sad ending...I remembered an epic Olympic-themed group date I went on with friends 18 years ago, and am sharing this photo as proof:

No comments: