Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 2013 on FB

Dec. 1: Best thing about December 1: the start of the advent calendars!!!

Dec. 3: had homemade pumpkin shakes tonight using fresh pumpkin. I was going to dump the extra filling I had from making pumpkin pies on Thanksgiving, but Josh thought we should save it to make shakes with. it was SOOOO delicious! I don't know why I've never thought of making it before--but I'm so glad Josh did!

Dec. 6: Went to the 30th annual BRHS Madrigal Dinner tonight with my parents! The food was so good and the music was excellent! There were some new songs added to the program since I was a part of it 15+ years ago! Well done again Brian Douglas Petersen!!

Dec. 8: did any of you when you were kids pronounce ZCMI as "zookeemee"? I did for the longest time as a youngster! I saw a box labeled ZCMI when I was home this weekend, and I instantly thought "zookeemee" in my head before I remembered it's just an acronym!!!

Dec. 20: It's 5 days before Christmas, and I'm barely making our Christmas cards, I just started wrapping gifts, and I haven't even come up with an idea for neighbor gifts yet. I'm glad to have an extended break from school because I am so stinking far behind this year!!!

Dec. 26: Happy Day! I was hoping that the university I've applied to would accept at least 12 of my previous college credits (since I took college classes 15+ years ago, I was worried that they might not accept any!), and I got notified today that they accepted 22!!! Woot woot!

Dec. 31: 2013 was a great year! Looking forward to 2014, too! Happy New Year!

No comments: