Friday, June 29, 2012

love is in the air

On a Saturday afternoon in May, Josh and I attended his cousin Rachel's wedding at the Shoshone Falls in southern Idaho, and we went to their reception afterwards in Twin Falls.

It was a sunny, but very windy, day. The wedding took place on a grassy hill located just south of the falls. We waited an hour for the wedding to begin because the best man was late, so we chatted with other family members to pass the time.

And I took photos as I waited (of course)! Of the gorgeous falls:


of the bridesmaid Josie's shoes (high, high heels with bling--love Josie's style!):

and of my super[hot]man:


I'm so much in love with that man! I truly enjoy attending weddings where you can feel the love in the air, and since it was SO windy (as evidence by my wind-swept hair), the love was REALLY spreading! 
 

No comments: