Monday, August 22, 2011

Couple's Golf

On Friday nights throughout this summer, Josh and I sporatically went to Couple's League Golf for our date nights. We've gone more times to it this summer than we have the previous 2 summers, and I think we still only went like 6 times between June and August. I love going to Couple's Golf night at the Salmon Valley Golf Course! It's the only time I go golfing anymore, and I have so much fun playing with Josh (even though our score continually got worse as the summer went on), and I love being out on the beautiful course and seeing evidence of the great job he's doing as the golf course Superintendent. The golf course has been absolutely gorgeous all this year, and I'm so proud of him for the fantastic job he does in keeping it maintained and beautified!
P.S. I think he looks H-O-T in a golf cart!

No comments: