Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thirteen

On April 10, 1998, Josh and I joined hands to become ONE in marriage.
Since that time, we have..
lived in 2 different states,
been in 3 car accidents,
created & gave life to 4 beautiful children, and lost 4 close family members to death,
moved 5 times,
had 6 pets,
endured 7 surgeries,
attended 8 concerts together,
{Josh has} worked 9 different jobs,
gone on a 10-day vacation together to England,
owned 11 cars AND 11 trucks,
{Kala has} had 12 different employers,
and we've been married for THIRTEEN unlucky and lucky, blessed and cursed years!

Happy Anniversary to you, Josh. You are the love of my life and I've never been happier with you by my side!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple! I really admire you for enduring so many tough trials together.

Great photo -- the Manti temple is so beautiful! I hope you had a beautiful celebration of your marriage this weekend!

Love,
Tiffany

Unknown said...

Congratulations on being together through thick and thin. You guys are an awesome family. I read with amusement what your Kanyon did to his window. My son did the same thing to our front door - by kicking! Luckily our weather was humid and hot, no cold air seeping through that need our worrying. However, the new glass door burnt a hole in our pocket!