Friday, April 1, 2011

Live & Love Life 365 (March)

Day 60: Coming home from work to find two of my sons (who stayed home from school because they were sick) asleep on the couch. It was a sweet moment to watch them sleeping.

Day 61: Dancing with the kindergartners!

Day 62: Watching Polynesian dancers perform at a school assembly. I absolutely loved it! And my students did, too!

Day 63: Soaking in the hot springs with my husband and friends. It was so relaxing!

Day 64: I bought myself 2 new pairs of shoes. The last time I did that was 3 years ago!

Day 65: I loved the beautiful sun shining this afternoon! We took an afternoon drive and it was so relaxing--Kanyon and I both fell asleep on it!

Day 66: Playing with the boys during Family Home Evening. One of the games we played was wii Just Dance, and I loved watching all my boys dancing!!

Day 67: Working with the 5th graders on a new project that I came up with: Creating a pretend cartoon theme song!

Day 68: Waking up next to Josh.

Day 69: Hanging out with Kimi and Kerry, and all of us laughing at Josh mimicking my laugh!!! Priceless!

Day 70: Dancing with Josh and Amanda and John. Being on the dance floor with the three of them definitely makes me happy!

Day 71: The Entrikin cousins were here all day, and my boys stayed busy playing with them, so I stayed busy getting all my weekend projects done!!

Day 72: Having family and friends over for dinner after church at our house to celebrate Malachi's missionary homecoming!!!

Day 73: Visiting with Amanda after we did a combined Family Home Evening.

Day 74: Watching Glee!

Day 75: Watching one of my music classes perform "Seussical Musical Jr." for their parents. They did a great job and I was so proud of them!

Day 76: Seeing the last 2nd grade class perform "Seussical Musical Jr.". They were absolutely spectacular!! And having a surprise visit from Josh in my classroom, after he'd been gone to Kansas for four days. It put an instant, perma-smile on my face and I was so happy to see him!! And going to dinner with a friend tonight and relaxing after having a crazy, stressful, busy week!

Day 77: Having some of my sons' friends over the house to play so I could get some projects done. And everything that was on my daily to-do list actually got accomplished!!

Day 78: Seeing Lady Gaga in concert with my awesome husband and my longtime friend.

Day 79: Riding in the golf cart while watching Josh golf the 18-hole Moab Golf Course, walking around Dead Horse Point with Josh, and Eating Buffalo for dinner.

Day 80: Driving, walking, and hiking around Arches National Park with my hot husband.

Day 81: Being inside the Manti Temple in the morning, visiting my grandma in the afternoon, and watching Bon Jovi in concert with my husband and sister at night.

Day 82: Sleeping in my own bed again.

Day 83: Watching a movie with Amanda.

Day 84: Sleeping in until 9:30.

Day 85: Not having to leave the house once today!

Day 86: Watching "The Amazing Race" together as a family.

Day 87: Listening to Lady Gaga and Bon Jovi CD's for 6 hours straight as I drove by myself to Spokane. My friend Heather made them for me, and they were the perfect companion for the long drive!

Day 88: Spending the day with my Grandpa.

Day 89: Seeing the "Top Chef" finale. I'm glad Richard Blaise won, although Mike's pepperoni sauce sounded delicious! And I'm so happy Carla won the fan's award! I've absolutely loved watching this season of Top Chef All-Stars!!

Day 90: Receiving a neck massage and a back rub from Josh.

No comments: