Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chocoholic

I crave chocolate constantly. And I indulge in those cravings constantly, too! I was telling my son a few weeks ago about my "favorite" chocolate, and he was confused because he thought another type of chocolate was my favorite. The truth is, I have seasonal and time-of-day favorites!!!

At Halloween time, I crave these:

At Christmas time, I crave these:

At Valentines time, I crave these:

At Easter time, I crave these:

In the summer, I crave these:

In the morning, I crave these:

In the evening, I crave these:

This list doesn't even include my favorite mint and fruit-filled chocolates!!! It's no wonder that I battle with weight-loss, because I always give in to the desire of eating chocolate. Speaking of eating chocolate....

5 comments:

Gina said...

I can related. I hate that my belly hangs over my pants but on the other had when I can single handedly devour a bag of mini eggs in one day, then I remember why my belly hands over my pants :) Mini eggs are my easter weakness!!!

darcymae said...

i'm not actually a fan of chocolate (except for cadbury mini eggs. LOVE those things!) but i still cant see to win at the weight loss game!

Dancer said...

I'm like chocolate very very much!!!!Mini eggs are very tasty)))

Miss Heather said...

You are so adorable! I like chocolate once and a while... I crave string cheese and warm rolls. I'm a weirdo! You're normal! :)

Debra said...

MMmmm....this makes me crave chocolate too, however, lately, chocolate has not been a great thing for me...I guess I am a weirdo too like Miss Heather before me...I too crave string cheese and warm rolls...haha