Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fall 2009 Top 10

Since I've been working on my 25 Days of Christmas, blogging about my family has been neglected--it is now past Christmas, and I left off at Halloween! Fall is officially over; it flew by in a flash this year! I'm saying goodbye to the autumn through our completed Top 10 List:

1. Gideon & Alyssa's Wedding
(a highly anticipated event!)

2. Soccer for Ammon, Jonah, Micah
(the first time they've all played the sport, and probably the last)

3. Go to Lagoon
(one of our favorite days this year)

4. Celebrate the twins' birthday
(they're SIX already!!!)

5. Church Halloween Party
(planned by Kala)

6. Trick-or-Treating and School Halloween Carnival
(both in one evening and always loads of candy and fun)

7. Go camping one last time
(it was also the first time in our new trailer!)

8. Sell Pumpkins at our Patch
(our first attempt, and a success!)

9. Play in the leaves
(fall wouldn't be complete without this!)

10. Celebrate Thanksgiving
(we had a wonderful time--more to come about it later)

3 comments:

Jodi and Skott said...

love your top 10!

Debra said...

I love this! I think that I will have to steal your idea!

birdeeb said...

I love the new blog look! Great idea! I need to do more pics, but it takes me so long to get them on & in position that I just end up writing a quick novel haha ;o) Hope you have a great New Year!!