Saturday, December 19, 2009

19th Day of Christmas - BreAnne

Introducing...BREANNE
BreAnne is married to my older brother Cody. I met her the day before their wedding in 2005 at her sister's home in Tacoma. BreAnne is my age, and I liked her from the moment I met her! She is very congenial and so friendly. I enjoyed getting to know her and her sisters and her parents at the family get-together. The wedding was in the Seattle temple, and it was so neat for Josh and I to be there! We loved the trip we were able to take to see them get married!

BreAnne is so thoughtful and a great gift-giver. The first year they were married, she made fleece blankets for my boys. She chose fabrics that coordinated with the boys' favorite colors, and shipped them to us. They LOVED them! Seriously, they still sleep with them! I've tried to introduce larger blankets and comforters and quilts for them to sleep with, but they all insist to put their special fleece blanket on first! One year she got them McDonald's gift cards, which were HUGE hits with all of us!!! And one year, she got them toys that they each loved at the time: cars, pokemon cards, diego toys. She is so awesome!! I know my boys think she is so much fun! She loves her sisters' children like they're her own. She loves them so much! She plays with them and spoils them and loves on them! She's going to make a great mom one day!

I'm so grateful that Cody and BreAnne found each other! I'm glad that they are happy! BreAnne is a wonderful person, and I've enjoyed seeing her at family functions! She's a wonderful cook, and is always bringing new and different and delicious food items to the gatherings! She enjoys taking care of her and Cody's first home, and she has decorated it SO cute, too! She is caring and has a soft spot for children. She has a great smile and a great sense of humor! She doesn't take life too seriously, and she's so fun to be with! When we went to our family reunion at Yellowstone this year, some of the adults had a rousing game of "Apples to Apples". She was SO hilarious!!! I just kept cracking up at all her jokes! I'm grateful that she's not only my sister-in-law, but also my friend!

1 comment:

BreAnne said...

Kala you are so sweet, I loved reading this, can't wait to see you guys on christmas!