Friday, December 11, 2009

11th Day of Christmas - No Name

The 11th commenter on my Random Contest was an anonymous person who said, "I love your blogs. It helps me feel closer to the family. You're awesome". I still have no idea who wrote that. If that was you, and you're reading this, please comment on this post and tell me your name!!! I love my 25 Days of Christmas! It's been so wonderful for me to write positive thoughts about the 25 random people. I think about each person for 24 hours before writing the post about them, and my mind is filled with happy thoughts all day regarding others. And because I'm using the order of the people who chose to comment on my Random Contest blog, it's fun and challenging and is in no way preferential. I hope you are enjoying it as much I am! Because today is the 11th day, that means there are only 2 more weeks to Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Debra said...

It's been fun getting to know all your friends. Thanks for the chocolates...they are delish! I bought those same advent calenders for my kids so now I get my own...Thanks!