Thursday, August 27, 2009

Concerto Correcto

The first concert I ever went to was in 2006. When Josh and I got married, neither of us had ever been to one, and we both wanted to. In 2000, Def Lepard was playing at the Eastern Idaho State Fair, and we thought about going for a long time but decided not to because we couldn't afford it. We still regret that we didn't! But when Nickelback came to Salt Lake in August of 2006, I HAD to go! My sisters Tawna and Tabbi came with me because Josh had a scout backpacking/camping trip that weekend. IT WAS AWESOME! I Love Nickelback! After that, I told Josh I will not go a year without going to a concert, and he's come with me ever since!

I thought the contest on my last post was an easier one, with the multiple choice format, but even when I showed Josh, he didn't get the right answers! My friends Gina and Jackie were the only ones who played along, and both of them got just one right. So you both win a box of matches for your one correct guess of the FIREHOUSE concert! Please email me your address at joshkala@yahoo.com and I will mail them to you! Thanks for playing along!

The correct answers to the last concert are:
1-A
2-D
3-B
4-F
5-C
6-E

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You don't need to send me a prize, it was just fun to play along. And holy cow, I did very poorly. The only reason I got the Firehouse one right is because you had the same picture on your previous post. Maybe someday we'll follow your lead & finally go to a concert.

Tabbi said...

I just wanted you to know that I read all of the posts on your blog in Google Reader and that's why I never comment. However I think your quizzes are fun and if I knew the answers, I'd play! haha. The only concert I knew was the nickelback one where you were without Josh at that concert! I'm glad you love concerts, we should go to one next year together. xoxo