Friday, July 10, 2009

T.P. Cousins

After the Tolman Reunion, my boys started saying this in the car over and over on the way to Grandma Perkins' house:

I thought it was so cute and clever how they took turns on their own! Did you notice the sleeping baby?! He was wiped out after the eventful day!

Whenever we visit Tremonton, besides visiting Grandma and Grandpa Perkins, the boys love to see their girl cousins. My brother Mick and his wife Jen have 3 daughters, and it's always a treat when we get to visit with them and have the kids play together! I enjoy watching the Tolman boys/Perkins girls interact with each other!

Ammon & Aspen (doesn't it look like they could be siblings?)

Jonah, Libby, and Micah coloring Grandpa's driveway (Libby chalked a portrait of Aunt Tawna)

Kanyon & Abbie (I never seem to get a good photo of them together--but look how cute their elbow dimples are!)

5 comments:

Sunshine Designed said...

Such cute pics of the girls and boys together! I love when they have the chance to play! Wish we lived a bit closer together. Hey, at least Abbie's polka dots created a colorful pic! Your great.

Tawna said...

She drew me?! That made me shed a tear or two ;)

Miss Heather said...

I thought TP cousins meant that your kids and their cousins went TP-ing. Hee hee!!

Debra said...

That's way cute...Cousins are so much fun!
We have not been to Tremonton for the longest time. We plan to go this next week...I cannot wait!

birdeeb said...

Ammon looks like a stud! Did you know my sister lived in Tremonton? Well now she lives in Logan, but yeah ;o) Oh & on FB I saw you had family in Spokane WA...my parent's & oldest brother live there (well my parents go between Spokane & Great Falls.) Benjamin (my boy) had a lot of fun with your twins! He asked one of them for a hug when we were leaving & he looked at Ben like...uh I don't think so haha! It was cute.