Wednesday, June 3, 2009

and the winner is...

the submission of "foes" by Ammon!
I never let Josh see any of the results, and he picked number 13, which was one of Ammon's responses! I admit I feel a little weird that my 9-year-old son has now won 2 of my contests. I promise that this contest was not at all rigged. Ammon asked me the other day what my next contest would be, and I told him he'd have to wait to find out. When he read my blog yesterday, he was so excited! He was so cute, he spent an hour looking at the Boggle Cube and then looking up words in a dictionary. I did not help him nor did I tell Josh about it!
I am, however, also giving an honorable mention to Mick, who submitted the word "else", which neither Josh nor I found!
Both winners will receive a box of this (I thought it looked fun & yummy!):
Thank you all so much for playing! It was exciting to see so many words that were discovered! I can't wait for the next contest!!!

No comments: