Saturday, April 30, 2016

April 2016 on FB

April 1: April Fool's Day wasn't kind to Jonah. He got in a motorcycle accident that injured both knees, his right elbow, and his right side. He was a good sport about it, though, and the motorbike is doing just fine. I'm just so glad he was wearing a helmet, so that it wasn't worse!

April 1 [posted by Josh]: Yep. This is me.

April 2: How fun to see one of my friends on TV singing with the MoTab today!

April 3: The view is always amazing when I ride behind Josh on his motorcycle. This was just what I needed today, thanks babe.

April 4: Although my bracket started out as the worst one in our family, it steadily improved throughout March Madness, and I was the ONLY one in our home who correctly picked the top 2 teams! I have NEVER been so interested in a college basketball championship game before like I was tonight, and the last few minutes were especially exciting! Although the team that I'd picked to win lost the game in the last second (literally), I'm still feeling like a winner!


April 8: Horses are beautiful creatures

April 9: Our deck's now got some balls under it!

April 10: Happy 18th Anniversary, Josh! From here on out, I will have spent more of my life with you than without you. And that is a bright future, indeed. We've come a LONG way together, babe! Love you forever XOX.

April 10 [posted by Josh]: Happy Anniversary babe! 18 years seems like the blink of an eye, and a lifetime at the same time. Wish I felt as young as I look here. ;)

April 10 [posted by Josh]: I know this song has been shared many times, but it is one of my new favorites. I think it speaks to me because if I had a voice I would want it to sound like this! --"Sound of Silence" by Disturbed

April 15: The salmon high school students did an outstanding job performing Les Mis tonight! I loved it! Well done to everyone involved!

April 21: Three cheers for these talented, hard-working, good-looking, devoted people that are behind the creation of Salmon high school's production of Les Mis. They've produced a masterpiece!

April 22: I laughed, cried, and got chills down my spine tonight. These high school students performing Les Mis are phenomenal! And my son Ammon surprised me by appearing on stage as a backup in one scene, wearing a suit with tails, and he even danced (which NEVER happens). My heart swelled with pride and i immediately said (in a loud theater whisper voice) "he's SO handsome"! It took my breath away and was probably my favorite part of the whole play tonight!


April 22 [posted by Josh]: So I am not much of a musical play person...but thanks to fabulous directors like John Anderson and Dustin Pace, our students in Salmon put on a masterful performance. Even managed to get an impromptu performance from Ammon Tolman. Good job son. And awesome job to all cast members and directors.

April 29 [posted by Josh]: The new guys always have to put the mower in the ditch at least once! @SalmonValleyGolfCourse

April 30: Prom 2016. My handsome son Ammon and his beautiful date Hailey. I love the black and bright green combo! What a good looking couple!

April 30 [posted by Josh]: Prom 2016. I love this picture of Ammon with his date Hailey.

No comments: