Sunday, April 10, 2016

18 years and counting

Today is mine and Josh's 18th wedding anniversary. I've been waiting for this anniversary for a while now...because from this point forward, I will have spent more time with Josh than without him. That is both an amazing accomplishment and a future full of hope and happiness! To document our 18 years of marriage together, I found a picture of the two of us from every single year...(which was harder than I thought it would be at first because before 2005, I didn't own a digital camera, so the pictures were a lot more limited!). 
Together Forever!

This was taken in October at Lagoon.
We were still dating and it was the first time I met his family!


This was taken in August at my parents' home the weekend my
brother Mick got married (just 4 months after our wedding). 


This was taken in the summertime in Oregon at cousin Jodi's wedding.


A selfie as first-time parents 2 weeks after Ammon came home from the hospital.

Not a good pic, but this was THE ONLY photo of the two of us taken
together this year, and it was taken while on the fall cattle drive. 

I helped with this specific church activity for adults...hence, my director-like outfit
(that I was required to wear, btw).

The first day that the twins got to come home from the hospital;
a special day after spending 2 months there since their birth. 

Taken after a memorable church baptism. 


At the top of the space needle on our trip to Seattle
for my brother Cody's wedding in July.

In the summertime at a Tolman Reunion. 

Taken at a reception at the church (can't remember exactly who's...someone in the
Chaffin family). I liked that we accidentally color-coordinated our outfits.
P.S. This was the year that Kanyon was born, but unlike the other photos of us
with our newborns, we obviously didn't remember to do that after Kanyon's birth!

On our 10-year anniversary trip to England--our first major vacation together.
This was on a bridge in London overlooking the House of Parliament. 

Taken at my Grandma Perkins' funeral in Utah in the fall.

Taken on a ride at Lagoon during the Perkins Reunion.

On a hike at Arches together.

Our first BSU game--for Josh's birthday in November. 

At cousin Weaton's wedding at the Rexburg temple in March.

At the Imagine Dragons concert in Boise in February.

After cousin KC's homecoming at Aunt Linette's house in Blackfoot. 

We match again! This was after a day of weddings--Josh's brother Malachi
& Molly's in Rexburg and our family friend Kimi & Preh's in Idaho Falls. 

No comments: