Saturday, May 2, 2015

Dye-ing Devotion

In all my years of being a mother (15 to be exact), not once have I ever dyed eggs at my own home with my children! That's because every year they've done it with my mom at her house instead! I'm so blessed to have this fun tradition shared between my mom and my children! I am so grateful that my mom always has the eggs cooked, the dyes ready, and decorations prepared to make it a fun experience for the boys to create Easter eggs. And I just love watching them make their own special Easter eggs at Grandma's house! 
All the colorful containers make the annual project even more fun!

Thanks, mom, for the fun memories!







The boys worked on their eggs for nearly two hours! They really were devoted to the 6 eggs that they each had! I liked the variety of their finished products!
Micah's finished eggs

His favorite one showing school pride with our high school colors!

Jonah's decorated eggs

His favorite one with Nike & Under Armour symbols

Kanyon's completed Easter eggs

His favorite ones--he couldn't decide between the two.
He loved the green color, and I just love the dragon on the orange one!
That's one of his favorite drawings lately, so he aced it even though
he had to draw on the white egg with a white crayon prior to coloring it. 

Ammon's adorned eggs


He used a lot of sports stickers after all the multiple color dips! 

No comments: