Friday, February 22, 2013

"I don't know if I should go sailin down no hill with nothing between the ground & my brains but a piece of government plastic."

I was sooo grateful to have snow on the ground over Christmas vacation. On New Year's Day, we went sledding on the little hill by our house with Uncles Gideon & Malachi while they were still visiting. I personally had such a great time trying to take action photos of them sailing down the hill, and watch them flying through the air after hitting the jump that Edward made!
 
Gideon & Alyssa tubing together:


 Malachi had some hilarious moves on the sleds & tubes...

 
Micah's favorite vessel was the flat-bottomed sled:



 
 
Jonah preferred gliding down on the tube:



 

Kanyon didn't go sledding, but he tried to keep Shorty busy so that he wouldn't keep racing and biting people as they came zooming down the hill.

1 comment:

MikeS said...

Fun times. Shorty looks pretty vicious with that stick.