Monday, October 8, 2012

Sleeping Soundly (& Strangely)

Every single weekend, our boys sleep in the living room. They bring their pillows & blankets out to the couch or floor, and they watch TV movies until they fall asleep--extending their regular weekday curfew.

I don't understand why--they all have TV's in their rooms hooked up to DVD players or VCR's, and surely their beds are so much more comfortable than these positions:


Since I know they're willing to sacrifice sleeping comfortably to stay up late watching TV, I don't feel guilty about getting just one hotel room (with only two beds) when we go places!


I admit I find it hilarious when I discover their strange sleeping positions! Silly kids! I guess I'm just too old to give up my own bed just for the sake of watching TV...although I don't ever remember doing that as a child, either. My boys truly love their weekly tradition, and look forward to Thursday night each week because it means sleeping in the living room, despite the lack of quality sleep they get while there!

No comments: