Friday, July 15, 2011

Just Bounce, it'll be okay...

I'm in a bad mood today.

So, here's some photos that make me smile; they naturally cheer me up every time I look at them.

My boys just love their Uncle Malachi! They've had so much fun with him since he's returned from his mission. They are so happy whenever he's visiting home, because he plays video games with them, plays outside games with them, and jumps on the trampoline with them! And they love it!!!

Malachi can jump higher than the boys' heads! I love Jonah's face in this shot:

This one is my favorite photo in the series! I love the way Malachi jumps!

This photo makes me laugh because of Kanyon's weird position of jumping and landing on his head! That boy has such a tough head! 

Looking at these photos reminds me of simple summer joys...

And now I'm already feeling better!

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

Cute pics! I haven't jumped on a tramp in years. It's so fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I had a bad day Friday, too -- it must have been a low Karma day, or something. Hope things are going better!
--Tiffany