Sunday, June 5, 2011

Do you see what I see?

When we were in the Moab region of Utah, I liked finding unique rock formations that resembled real-life things. Do you ever look at the clouds and find shapes in them? It's a similar activity to that. I play little mind games like that all the time because I just love using my imagination! Do you see in the photos what I saw in the formations?

A Pyramid:

A Monkey Face (my personal favorite):

 A Turkey:

 A Cruise Ship:

A Hand making a Rabbit Face/Ears shadow sign:


Quasimoto's Eyes & Nose:

An Hourglass tipped over:

 A Tall Mushroom:

The 3 Wise Men taking gifts to Baby Jesus:

A Battleship:

 A low-cut, heeled Boot:

I need help with this last one. What do you think it looks like?
I think it sort of looks like a hand wrapped around a pop bottle,
or a jet boat stuck on a rocky island,
or a referee's thumb at the beginning of a game's coin toss. 

4 comments:

Miss Heather said...

Let me just say the tall mushroom made me think of something else... hee hee...

Salmon Tolman Family said...

ummm... yeah Kala didn't call it a "mushroom" when she took the picture. JOSH

Jodi and Skott said...

I think it looks like a parent (on the left) taking the arms of their child

MikeS said...

Mushroom, as in what mushroom have you been taking? Yeah right. As for that last picture, I see ET walking up the ramp to his flying saucer.