Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 2016 on FB

November 2: Somehow this picture captures how I feel today...


November 4 [posted by Josh]: Had a lovely dinner with these beautiful British ladies last night at Texas Roadhouse. #primerib #family #sisters #welcometoidaho #accents #itsyourbirthday

November 4: Love, love this British family from Josh's mission! So glad I got to see them while they're visiting Idaho, preparing for their youngest daughter/sister to go to byui. Cheerio!


November 6 [posted by Ammon]: On the way home from church today Kala Tolman said "you know, geese are kind of like giraffe ducks."


November 7 [posted by Ammon]: Happy birthday to the guy holding that handsome fella in his hands. This is my favorite picture of us. Thank you dad for always working hard and always supporting us. You're the best dad I've ever had and not the worst employer in the world. 😉 Turned the big 4-0 today, pretty soon I'll be the one changing your diapers 😬 happy birthday old man!


November 9: I received the notification today that I passed my last college class and am now officially approved to do my student teaching in January! This was by far my hardest class and I've been over-the-top stressed since August because of it; I can't believe that it's finally done and that I made it to this point! Huge shout out to my husband Josh and my boys Ammon, Jonah, and Micah for putting up with me these last few months and for picking up the slack!!


November 10: I feel like a whole new woman today without the added stress of college class deadlines! Lookin forward to this 2-month break until student teaching begins!


November 18: We're about to embark on the longest, farthest, most expensive family vacation we've ever taken: 8 days to California, Disneyland, Universal Studios, and the beach/ocean. And I'm beginning to wonder if there will be any room for our us and our bags in the car with all this food I've packed!!


November 19 [posted by Josh]: Enjoying the sunset in Southern Utah tonight. @kala79_97 #sunset


November 20: We made it!

November 20 [posted by Josh]: We're not in Kansas anymore Toto! #toomanypeople #toomuchtraffic #takemetoidaho -at Universal Studios Hollywood


November 21: Look what my fortune was inside my Disneyland park lunch today!! I was very suspicious; I thought maybe all the Disneyland Chinese restaurant's fortune cookies said that, but both of my boys' fortune cookies said something different. The fortune is definitely true, though, and I AM enjoying our much-needed vacation!

November 21: My favorite ride so far at California Adventures! Already gone twice today on it too! So sad Tower of Terror won't be in operation after January but very glad I got to ride it while it was still here!


November 22 [posted by Josh]: Favorite ride so far! #spacemountain #disneyland #toomanypeople

November 22 [posted by Josh]: Put Kanyon in the front this time at Splash Mountain and he still managed to duck out of the photo!


November 23: at Crystal Cove - Newport Coast, Newport Beach, CA. Ahhhh. THIS is the place! We've ALL loved the beach today!

November 23 [posted by Josh]: A much better way to spend a vacation day than Disney! Kanyon didn't want to leave. #sunset #covebeach #pacificocean #betterthandisney #andcheapertoo — at Crystal Cove Beach.


November 24: Goodbye Disney. It's been fun... mostly!

November 24 [posted by Josh]: Finally got the whole family in one shot! #smile #goodbyedisneyland #goodbyecalifornia #hopetoneverseeyouagain


November 25: This Thanksgiving, I'm especially thankful for a DVD player built into our car; it's been a lifesaver on this long road trip. We just finished our Harry Potter travelling movie marathon. The boys watched the first 4 films last Saturday until we reached Mesquite, Nevada to spend the night. Then we got halfway through the 6th film on Sunday when we stopped in California at Universal Studios to explore Hogsmeade and ride the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We finished the 8th movie today on our return trip just as we crossed the Arizona/Utah border. Spoiler alert: the "boy who lived" survives every single attack made by "he who must not be named"!



November 30: This was my fortune from today's school lunch! I'm hoping it's true! BTW, I like the adjective "significant"!😃

No comments: