Friday, September 30, 2016

September 2016 on FB

September 1: My dad gave me this state quarter chart to give to my boys since he was unable to complete it--there were 8 states still missing when he gave it to me. As soon as my younger 3 boys saw it, they immediately got excited and went through all of their change, and found five more! I love that they were so interested in filling it up as well! Now there's only 3 states missing: anybody got a Washington, Wyoming, or Hawaii they want to share?!

September 2: I just purchased our very first ladder! It may sound like nothing to be excited about, but to me it feels like an adult right-of-passage! We've wanted one for years! So naturally I'm super excited about getting it! AND It goes well with the new garage, too, don't you think?!

September 3 [posted by Josh]: Going off the grid for a couple days!  #bighorncrags #wilderness

September 4 [posted by Josh]: 4 star accommodations

September 5 [posted by Josh]: It is not every Labor Day that I wake up to this view. #2L #idahome #bighorncrags #welcomelake #notsowelcomingtoday

September 5: We ate our typical labor day meal today: corn on the cob that we labored all summer to grow! It was delicious! We had fresh apples from the tree to go along with it too! Yum🍎

September 6: The boys and I had a great first day back to school! We were all a little hesitant last night about going today, but there was lots of positive reports given at the dinner table this evening, for which I'm so grateful!

September 9 [posted by Josh]: Way to go Salmon Middle School. Boys Tiger-Grizz Cross country champs! Girls 2nd place. #2L #trophy #champions

September 9 [posted by Ammon]: Great race today with some of my favorite people:

September 10 [posted by Josh]: It's gonna be a bright,bright,bright, bright sunshiny day! #sunrise #idahome #idahoexplored #golflife

September 10 [posted by Ammon]: Well I finally got my talk written for church tomorrow after watching an awesome day of college football, games of the day were central Michigan vs Oklahoma state and then Arkansas vs TCU, some crazy finishes to both of em, Boise was scarin me tonight but they were able to finish off Washington state, now it's time for bed #bedtime #bronconation #collegefootball #ineedtosleepmore #procrastinationatitsfinest #gnight

September 11: I am so proud of all my handsome, smart, hard-working boys! I am blessed to be their mom!! (and I'm glad they're willing to have their photo taken together at least ONCE a year!)

September 13 [posted by Ammon]: Even though they're a bunch of turds and I beat em up a lot I love my little Bros ❤️

September 13: Tonight we used the last bit of deer meat in our freezer from last year's hunt. The 100 pounds we harvested from the boys' 4 deer last fall have lasted us almost an entire year! I'm looking forward to {hopefully} having my freezer full of meat again soon!

September 13 [posted by Josh]: Ooohhh, ooohhh, ooohh, lookin out my backdoor! #sunset #2L #idahome #idahodaily

September 17 [posted by Josh]: Some days you get to watch the moon set and sun rise at the same time. #2L #golflife #superintendentlife #sunrise #fullmoon


September 17: Ready for race day!

September 17 [posted by Ammon]: We killed it in today's race! 

September 22: I had a bad dream last night that I hit a deer with my car. When I woke up, I remembered that I actually had done that in real life yesterday, and suddenly I felt even worse than I had in my dream. Thankfully, Josh tried to put some of it back together for me and it's still drivable! #countyourblessings

September 22 [posted by Josh]: Hard to believe this was 13 years ago! Happy birthday Jonah and Micah. #twins #teenagers #doubletrouble

September 22: I can't believe our "twinnies" are now teenagers! Happy Birthday Jonah and Micah! I love you two and am so glad I get to be your mom!!

September 24 [posted by Josh]: 350 runners from 4 Western States and Salmon Middle School cross country brings home the gold! #xc #2L #champions

September 28 [posted by Josh]: Great day for a race, a date, and matching medals.#xc #bestfriends #harrimanstatepark

September 30 [posted by Josh]: Just a Friday, Fall sunrise. #2L #idahome #golflife #mountains

September 30: Ready to fly to Denver!

September 30:

September 30: Go Rockies!

No comments: