Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 2016 on FB

March 2: I love these photos of the Perkins/Crouch cousins together now (in 2016) and then (30 years ago)!!


March 10: I have really enjoyed this season of Top Chef. The chefs have been so wonderful and positive and of such high caliber and I'm kind of sad there's only one show left. It's the only reality tv show I follow (other than amazing race, which i watch with my family), and although I'm a terrible cook, I'm fascinated with what these chefs create each week!

March 10 [posted by Josh]: Describes all the presidential candidates exactly: 

March 11 [posted by Josh]: The time has come. The flags are in, and the course is officially OPEN for play. All 9 holes are open and carts are allowed

March 13: Our family loves these cookies! My sister Tabbi introduced them to us and got us hooked! Too bad we don't live anywhere near a Trader Joe's, though! Have you tried these? Soooo good!

March 15: Took Micah on a date tonight. He chose for us to go see Zootopia together at the theater. I just loved it! It was original, hilarious, and a great family film. It was a fun date night!

March 17: Kanyons 'do today for crazy hair day at school AND St Patrick's Day!

March 18: I'm already off to a terrible start in our family's bracket contest for March madness! I'm currently dead last and it doesn't look hopeful from here!

March 18 [posted by Josh]: The first greens mowing of the year.

March 24: Went shopping for Easter today and I spent $50 on chocolate alone (good thing today was pay day). Easter has the best candy of the entire year, don't you think?!!

March 28: The Whalls have arrived in America!

March 28 [posted by Josh]: After being in Salt Lake City, I always enjoy coming home to the wide open spaces, and more cows and sagebrush than people.

March 28 [posted by Josh]: And the views just keep getting better...

March 29 [posted by Josh]: Now that is what I call a good trade! A ride from the airport for some pure, delectable, Galaxy, English chocolate. And loads of chocolate for the Mrs. Kala Tolman and the children too! 


March 31: I completed a 15 minute mile tonight. I know it doesn't sound impressive, but 3 weeks ago I couldn't even jog 2 minutes without collapsing, so I'm kinda proud of how far I've come so far. I hope I'll be ready for my 5k by June! ‪#‎babysteps‬

No comments: