Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cool Cars

We like to go to the Spokes and Chrome-sponsored annual Car Show on Father's Day weekend in Salmon at the City Park. There weren't as many cars in it this year, but we loved looking at the ones that were there! It was a nice, sunny afternoon, too, which was a bonus! 

All the boys loved this hot Camaro! It was one of their favorites in the show.

I liked this paint job--the color looked both blue and purple!

I liked the combination of black, red, and chrome on this one.

Jonah and Micah were both taller than this modified truck!
All the boys were fascinated by the
giant stick shift handle in that short truck, too. 

Ammon and Josh at the end of the first row of cars we looked at.

Classic T-Bird--but with a fugly puke-green color...
..and it didn't stop on the exterior: they got the puke green interior to match it!

I personally preferred the lime green color on this hot rod better!

I thought this little circle window was adorable!!

This one was my favorite. I liked the fuschia stripe along the bottom.

The doors swing both ways on this one.

This one of my favorite pictures from the day.
Can you see Kanyon's reflection in this ford tire rim?

I'm enamored with the Studebaker logo on old cars.
I try to find one every year when we go to car shows.
I think my desire may stem from watching the original Muppets Movie??

This one was another of the boys' favorite vehicles. It was an awesome truck:
it had a sweet lift, an awesome sounding engine, and the color is super happy!

No comments: