Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 2014 on FB

November 5: I just put up fall/Thanksgiving decorations in my house tonight to cheer me up because of the disappointment I felt from yesterday's Idaho election results.

November 7: Happy Birthday to my awesome, sexy, hard-working husband! Although it feels like my birthday too...because his goals for today are sleeping in (that means I got to, too!!), taking me to lunch (yay me!), and going for a drive with me (bonus!). I love you, Josh!

November 8: 4 months and 21 pounds gone!!! By this time next month, my weight should start with the number 1 instead of the number 2! I'm so close to that point and it feels so good!!

November 9: I've had the funnest weekend with people I love!!! I feel on-top-of-the-world happy!!! I just love celebrating birthdays, and am so glad that Josh has one in November! It's the perfect timing in between October and Christmas stress, and I've enjoyed every moment with him the past few days!

November 11: I enjoyed seeing the Salmon school's Veterans Day Assembly today. I am very honored to have a heritage of Veterans in my family thanks to my Grandpa P, my Dad, and my brother Cody!

November 16: Today was the twins' last primary program. They weren't too excited about doing it, but Kanyon sure was, and he did a great job with his part: he even memorized it!

November 20: I look forward to Thursdays because I know I will be rewarded at the end of each exhausting, busy school week on Thursday night when I watch "Parenthood" from the comfort of my bed. I'm so saddened and disappointed and dismayed that this is its farewell season!!! 

November 21: I made a goal a few weeks ago to finish my current college class before Thanksgiving. So every day for the last two weeks after working all day at school, I've come home, made dinner, and worked 3-4 solid hours each night on my college class. It's been so exhausting, and not fun, but very worth it because I just took my final and passed with a 97%!! And now I am going to reward myself with an ENTIRE week OFF from college work! YAY!!!

November 26: Feasts were abound at school today in honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. We had one in morning and afternoon Kindergarten class, and I got to help with Kanyon's 2nd grade one too!

November 27: Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful that I'll be able to spend the day with my family. Utah, here we come!

November 28: Today was my grandma's last day on earth. She taught me to play lots of classic card games (like King's Corner). I learned to like herbal tea because of her. She was skilled at creating beautiful crochet pieces, and always lovingly gave her creations away (dolls, pillowcases, blankets). I am blessed because of her service and love, and I will miss her, but I am glad to know that she is now pain-free and finally reunited with the love of her life.

November 30: Ammon told me yesterday that this was "the Best Thanksgiving ever!". I have to agree: I enjoyed spending fun time with my siblings, eating my mom's delicious food, going shopping with my husband on Friday, attending the temple, and then going out for a movie with my boys last night. It has definitely been an awesome Thanksgiving weekend, and I'm kind of bummed that it's over!

No comments: