Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Family Photos '14

For years, I have been thinking about having our family photos taken at the golf course that Josh beautifies and maintains. I finally decided this was the year to do it! One Sunday evening in the middle of September, we drove to the golf course in our orange and white matching clothes (I had seen a sale on these shirts for the boys, and thought they would be perfect!). Josh drove our orange & blue golf cart out to a spot along Fairway #3, and we shot a few pictures with the tripod and timer on the camera. It was a little windy, and the boys weren't exactly happy to cooperate (as evidenced by a few of the photos), but it worked out just fine. I haven't had time to edit them yet (I will before Christmas, though!), but these are a few of the good ones... 

boys will be boys...always!!




super silly kids!




that's a wrap!
The boys are never happy at all to take family pictures--even though we only do it ONCE a year for about 20 minutes at a time. So, I'm always glad to get at least one good shot when the cooperation isn't what I wish for. I thought they turned out alright, and I'm glad to have it done for the year!

No comments: