Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 2014 on FB

August 5: Took the boys to see the new Planes: Fire & Rescue movie. We loved it! I am so glad that kid flicks come out in the summer because it is such a fun pastime to go to the theater together!

August 8: It's been exactly one month since I woke Josh up in the middle of the night to ask him if he'd take me to Mexico in February if I lost 40 lbs by then. It has been the perfect motivation for me! I have exercised every day since, am eating better, and am down 7 lbs already! Only 6 more months to go and I can't wait to reward myself with a healthier me in a place somewhere sunny & 75!

August 10: Fresh fruit is one of the BEST things about summer food! In the last two weeks, I've eaten fresh cherries and plums from the trees in my yard, fresh raspberries from our garden, and Barb just shared some delicious fresh strawberries from her garden with us today, too! I just love it all!

August 14: Look what I found this morning!!! What a sweet surprise! Thanks Josh! I totally love it!!!

August 27: Water aerobics kicked my butt last night. Loved it!!
 
August 29: Drove 750+ miles in the last two days. Took the younger 3 boys to swim with their friends, saw the Boise Zoo, went school shopping, and watched Ammon's XC race in Shelley. And I experienced driving the new increased 80mph speed limit on the Idaho freeways (and thankfully, too, because that was the only way we made it to Ammon's race on time!). I was happy to come home after being gone, and waking up in my own bed this morning!

August 30: Within the last week, both of my twins have purchased air soft guns and pellets. Yesterday morning, I heard a "popping" sound and couldn't figure out what it was, until I heard the "OW!" exclamation following it. New Rule: NO shooting air soft guns at your brother INSIDE the house!!!

No comments: