Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My Baby Sister's Wedding

My youngest sister Katrina married her man Dan on the afternoon of Saturday June 7 in the Logan temple. We drove down that morning, and arrived just in time! The boys stayed outside with some relatives when Josh and I went inside for the ceremony. 

The wedding ceremony was so lovely: one of the best I've been to in the temple.  Afterwards, Trina and Dan came out to behold a large waiting group! They were such a handsome couple; Trina's dress was so pretty!



This is all of the family (and several extended, too!) from our side that came to support Trina and Dan on their wedding day. Well all except for that tall, dark-haired girl in the back on the left. I have no idea who she is. She must be one of Trina's friends.

And my parents with my siblings being all lovey:

This is Trina & Dan with the nieces and nephews from our side of the family (except for Lisa's boys who live in Virginia):

Trina's colors were pink, turquoise, and gold. Our family wore blue for the event. Here we all are wearing glasses (including Josh with his sunglasses). Thanks Tabbi for taking our picture!

I walked around with Trina, Dan, and the photographer as they had photos taken all over the pretty temple grounds--and in a lower wooded section that I had no idea even existed!

And as I walked around with them for an hour, this is what my boys were doing:



When the photographer left, we met up in the parking lot before leaving to the family dinner...
Aspen, Tabbi, & my dad

Me & my mom. I love how she looked in the polka-dot dress!

The dinner was on the 3rd floor of the Bluebird Restaurant in Logan. Trina had decorated it all cute herself!

It was a nice get-together meal. They opted to not have a reception, so this was the final part of the wedding celebration that day.
Trina & Dan at the head table

My boys waiting for the meal to be served.

Kanyon was so proud of himself for wearing a napkin!
I am so happy for Trina & Dan! They've been engaged for a year, and are a cute couple together! Congrats, little sis!

No comments: