Monday, June 30, 2014

June 2014 on FB

June 3: The boys were discussing names for their soccer teams at dinner tonight. Kanyon's team is orange, and they're called the flames. Jonah & Micah's team is orange, but they hadn't come up with a team name yet. Kanyon said "maybe you can be called the cheetos". I thought he said 'cheetas'. I said "good idea Kanyon! Cheetas because they're fast!". He was irritated I said that and replied "No! Not fast cheetas! CHEETOS!!! Because they're ORANGE!" Right...good one, son. ;D

June 4: I just passed my Government/Constitution college class final!!! Woot Woot! 3 credits closer to getting my degree!

June 11: We are so blessed to have family members in other states--it's fun to visit them and become familiar with other places besides Idaho. We are also grateful because it also really helped out our boys on their state reports for school last month! A big shout out to Mack Fisher (tell Lisa!), Tabbi Perkins, and Gideon Tolman! Thank you!

June 12: I've read mixed reviews about Maleficent, so I wasn't sure I wanted to watch it in the theater...BUT I did, and I loved it! Thanks Kerry for going with me! Then we had to watch the original Sleeping Beauty cartoon, too!!! Classic!

June 16: I loved spending this weekend with my hubby and boys! On Saturday, Josh took the boys to the fishing derby and there was a woman who was there with her young twin sons named Jonah and Micah. Seriously, what are the odds that her twins have the exact same names as my twins?!!

June 18: I just passed my college math class final with a score of 96!! I am elated

June 21: Last night we hosted a super fun church dinner party in our backyard. Afterwards, some of the adults got brave and tried swinging across the ditch on the rope swing. My attempt at it totally failed, but there were some who aced it. I videoed Jason Linger's attempt, which ended up being a crowd favorite due to its hilarity (I posted it on YouTube. It's titled "Jason's Rope Swinging")

June 23: Had the best time at the pool today!!! Kids played with their friends in the water non-stop for 3 hours, and I had good mom company in the shade!! I am an anti-Monday girl, but this was the best antidote for that!!

June 25: Just got back from a fun camping trip to Craters of the Moon with Josh and the boys, and their cousins and friends. We walked/hiked/explored/spelunked until our bodies ached. It was divine! Thanks for the great idea & good time Jennifer!

June 27: Shout out to my husband Josh for being the best chauffeur around! I like the way he drives; he really takes me places! :)

No comments: