Saturday, November 16, 2013

opposites attract

I am 5' 2".

Josh is 6' 1".

He is almost an entire foot taller than me.

So when we embrace, he always has to lean down, and I always have to stand on my tip-toes. This is the reason why I love laying in bed next to him at night, and waking up next to him in the morning--because my eyes are at the same level as his without any stretching or bending!

I love singing.

Josh has paralyzed vocal cords.

I hate fast-dancing.

Josh is an awesome dancer.

This is why I love going to karaoke at a local bar with him: he watches me sing, I watch him dance his fast moves, and then we slow dance together. We both get to do what we like, and support each other, too.

I don't like wearing heels because they hurt my feet.

Josh doesn't wear them either...

but when we go out to dancing & karaoke, I always wear heels because I want to be taller so that dancing with him is more comfortable. I've discovered that thick heels don't hurt my feet as much as narrow heels, so I can wear them for a few hours on the dance floor without too much pain in my feet. And it is all worth it, because the shoes make dancing with this sexy man so much better!

No comments: