Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 2013 on FB

June 5: I don't know what's healthier for me--walking until my legs are numb, or laughing so hard my stomache hurt! Thanks Krissy & Debbey!

June 6: Strawberry & rhubarb are my favorite fruit dessert combination. Just dug some up from the garden and made a crumble, and it was oh so delicious! yum yum! love summertime fresh produce from the garden!

June 8: I love being a mom to independent boys!

June 9: what would be your reaction if your dog bit your child's face? Would you punish it or put it down for good?

June 13: The best part of my summer: walking over a mile every day with these lovely ladies. Lovin the physical exercise and the soul therapy with my friends at the same time!

June 17: Saw "The Great Gatsby" last night and absolutely LOVED it!!!

June 20: Ahhh--the sights, sounds, and smells of summer: I love the smell of freshly mowed lawn, listening to the sound of the lawnmower, and the sight of my boys pushing it.

June 21: As of today, we've been out of school for 4 weeks already. WHAT?! I can't believe how quickly time passes when you spend it lazily!

June 23: LOVED spending yesterday in Jerome with family. I'm a lucky girl to marry into a great extended family! Many thanks to our Jerome family for hosting such a fabulous reunion that we all enjoyed!

June 26: I'm happy for random events that turn out to be a blessing--yesterday we couldn't find Kanyon's goggles for swim lessons, so I looked at the pool's lost & found and discovered his glasses that we haven't been able to find for 3 weeks!!! Last night, I discovered the goggles in the soccer bag, so all is found once again. What a blessing to discover his glasses, though! I didn't realize he took them to the pool with him when we went swimming at the beginning of June & would never have thought to look there otherwise!

June 28: Looking forward to going camping with my family this weekend. Kanyon is looking forward to going fishing while we are camping. Good thing Josh will be there to help him because I still haven't gotten over the last time we went fishing together (When I took the kids by myself to Kid's Fishing Day and everyone around us caught multiple fish but we caught none!).

No comments: