Sunday, April 14, 2013

the long & short of it

Every winter, Josh grows his hair out. Every spring, his hair goes through a major transformation.
 
This year, I wanted to do something fun with his hair before he got his long locks cut, so I begged him to let me style it the same way that I currently style mine with my new, short cut. He finally obliged, and the same evening that he got it cut, I styled it using gel and hairspray and my blowdryer. I just LOVED the final effect. His hair is so much thicker than mine, and I loved the way it curled up and looked so full! I was kind of jealous...since my hair is so thin and fine now and doesn't look as gorgeous as Josh's did after it was done!
 
Isn't he a beauty--with his sweeping side bangs and all?!!
 
The sides and back of his pretty hairstyle!

After he let me style it and take several photos, then he showered and washed it all out and went to have our friend Amanda cut it. The next morning, he shaved his face and styled his new hair cut and he looked so handsome! It was like seeing a brand new man, the transformation was so amazing! I kept staring at him all day, trying to get used to his new face/hair! ;)

The sides and back of his new 'do:

Before and After:

2 comments:

Jodi and Skott said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! Aren't husbands good sports? hahaha

darcymae said...

HAHA! I seriously laughed out loud!