Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 2013 on FB

Apr. 2: I swear I could post song lyrics that describe my life every day. Today's would be "I'm walking on sunshine, oooohhhh, I'm walking on sunshine, oh oooooh, and don't it feel good?!" I'm so in love with this summer-like weather at the beginning of spring!

Apr. 3: Today's lyrics: "These shoes were meant for walking, that's just what they'll do....these shoes will walk all over you". And when I say "you", I'm referencing the ground between my music building and the elementary school.

Apr. 10: Today's lyrics: "Fifteen, there's still time for you...Fifteen, I'm all right with you...Fifteen, there's never a wish better than this..." Happy Anniversary to the love of my life, Josh Tolman

Apr. 11: So excited to see the performances of my 1st grade students' musical show "Celebrate Spring" this afternoon!

Apr. 11: Just saw the SHS play "Little Shop of Horrors". They did phenomenal! I was so impressed! It is definitely worth seeing (and I will again this weekend!). It took me back 16 years ago, when I was a doo-wop girl myself. Gosh, I how I love that play!!!

Apr. 15: today's lyrics: "I'm in control, never gonna stop. Control, to get what I want. Control, I got to have a lot. Control, now I'm all grown up". That's me--the control freak!!

Apr. 17: today's lyrics: All that glitters is gold--only shooting stars break the mold.

Apr. 18: today's lyrics: But you don't really care for music, do you? It goes like this: the 4th, the 5th, the minor fall, the major lift.

Apr. 19: Earth Day 2013--all students in grades 1-4 cleared gravel off the sidewalks surrounding the school, and then colored pictures about earth on the cement with sidewalk chalk. The sidewalks are looking so beautiful! 

Apr. 22: These are some of my students drawing pictures with chalk on the sidewalk by my music room building to celebrate Earth Day. "Heal the world, Make it a better place..."

No comments: