Friday, November 30, 2012

November 2012 on FB

Nov. 3: Today is the day that I've been waiting for for months! Taking a tour of the Boise Temple Open House this afternoon, having dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, and going to the BSU Broncos game tonight with my hubby for his birthday!!! It's gonna be an awesome day!

Nov. 4: I love Winco!!!! Wish groceries in Salmon were that cheap!

Nov. 6: I just finished reading the book "Wicked". I love the music of the Broadway play, but I didn't like the book.

Nov. 10: Josh planted our tulip bulbs just in time yesterday before the snow fell & stayed on the ground. I've wanted tulips for years, and I'm so excited that we finally got some bulbs to plant. Thanks honey!

Nov. 11: I am so thankful for blue skies, especially after living without them for 2 months this year!

Nov. 13: ate homemade French Onion soup with onions from our garden. I only make it once a year, but should make it more! It is SOOO good!

Nov. 14: It's gonna be such a great night tomorrow! Relief society dinner, a high school play, the midnight release of Twilight, and spending time with my bestie! I'm thinking of it as the Last Supper & Final {Fun} Act before my dreaded knee surgery on Friday morning.

Nov. 15: I don't like it when people go so much of their way to create problems for other people. Specifically, I don't like it when people go behind my back and say untrue things to hurt me. It really gets to me, and I hate having to defend myself because of someone else's lies.

Nov. 19: Other than my lopsided walk, i'm feeling so much better today! I could finally remove the bandages and look at the scars and take a shower, and the pain in my knee is definitely bearable now. So grateful to be on the mends from surgery, and just in time for Thanksgiving with family!

Nov. 21: I'm thinking that "Wreck it Ralph" is on today's agenda!

Nov. 23: payday + black friday + bum knee = lots of online shopping

Nov. 24: loved going to the cheerleaders bazaar & the festival of trees this morning. now I'm making pumpkin puree all afternoon as a homage to the end of fall.

Nov. 26: We put up our live Christmas tree today--it's 8 1/2 feet tall! Our biggest tree ever! And I am SOOOO in love. I was super sad that I couldnt' go tree hunting this year, and I'm so proud of Josh for picking the perfect tree even in my absence!

Nov. 29: [from Josh] "Schwedde Balls make a great Christmas Gift" at Season's Eatings with Kala.

No comments: